When the Villainess Is in Love

When will they post new chaps.. It makes me feel like i should start learning Korean. The art is so pretty!! Love to the team! <3

Fed-Kun's army
One of the few of these villainess isekai stories where I genuinely liked the original villainess.
Kinda wish she'd be a recurring character somehow.

that looks fishy... the villainess the mc meets is not the same as in the book. in the book she proclaims to have no regrets because while it was forced upon her she actually liked the role of the villainess
but the one the mc meets has obviously a ton of regrets
next problem someone with that many regrets wouldnt just give up her body which she needs to solve those regrets....( nvm having the ability)
also the liberta the mc meets is strangely omnipotent
put those and a few others together and the whole setting oozes a very dense aroma of old fish 🐟

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on I've seen trashy isekais with better synopsis, this literally doesn't say anything other than "this is a villianess story oh also she will die soon". Well the rating looks alright but I'm too lazy to pick a new series rn.

Group Leader
Whoa!! Thanks for the releases! I’m hooked already, hope this ends up in a reverse harem cause we dont have enough of that

Supporter
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Yeah the summary is a bit generic but the story is decent so far, the art is pretty, and I quite like the MC's fangirling attitude and thoughts. Maybe just put this in your plan to read list and check it out when you feel like it? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread