When the Villainess Is in Love

Oh my gosh I love her already. It’s so refreshing for someone to embrace the situation and actively seek out the other characters. Thank you so so so much for translating.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I like her, she's like Latte except she actively hates the ML and FL. She wants to not only watch her favourite characters but HELP them escape their death flag.

BTW, the OG villainess Princess hardly seems like the fearsome type.

Fed-Kun's army
This MC is pretty funny lol. She originally liked the protags but as she kept reading she started WTFing at their bs. She likes the villains and sides characters more and now hates the main CP because they got all her favorite characters killed by the time the novel ended. This series seems to be making fun of the possessive, jealous ML trope and innocent, forgiving holy mother FL trope. Good enough for me! ;)

I like-hate how an illness can make a person bitter. The original,princess wss cold already and was turning her into a bad person but the breaking point and for a turn of never come back wss the bad attitude of the prince/fiance and the supposedly sweet and naive FL. This is why doing nothing and being naive can be horrible bad. They are ignorant and uninterested to see how their naiveness destroy people life.

I like jow the author shows this. That type of person could remain naive forever, learn how her naiveness could be used for evil, or change...but i would say the FL decided to be naive for a good time and learn to use to her favor without a desire to see how her wishes harm others.

Go, new soul. The villainous gave her blessing to start this new life however you want it xD. A brand new world

At first I thought this was a manhua judging by the cover. But anywho, the artwork is so detailed and gorgeous.

@CrazyLittleCow Currently I am translating the novel. I will upload the first chapter next friday. My translation team is called FanTranslates and I'm working on novels like "First Of All Let's Hide My Younger Brother" and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread