When the Villainess Is in Love

I hope theres an update soon! I love this one, its soo sooo good. Please update if you can! thank you for the good quality translations and all the other projects you have

this story is good but like the more u read the more it doesn't make sense it's just weird I'm sure it's full of plot holes but I'm too lazy to look for them. type of thing?

I got spoiled once agaiiiin lets GOOOOOO!! I love this so much 😭. Definitely, because it matches this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4qg7T9DoEM&t=2679s

It must be Christmas with all these gifts 😭💖 thank u for posting!

Therr's so much fangirling in this story, but the heroine is not completely stupid. She's actually very likable!

Although I guess it would be understandable to become an idiot if someone has all those handsome men around her 🤣

Thanks for the multiple updates! I'm still enjoying this. She's such a mood with the handsome men LOL. Can't wait to keep seeing where this goes 😄

uhh so who is she gonna fall in love with cause i want it to be the black hair dude

Thanks for the mass updates!! The story is refreshing, the art and dresses are gorgeous, and Volton's open shirt outfits are a blessing every time 😉

Contributor
Interesting set-up with the story; there's a lot of ways this premise could have had a bad after-taste but most things sort of balance each other out to be okay;
for instance, while she isn't really suffering the way everyone thinks she is, she's also trying to look out for them (and avoid their bad ends) in ways they know nothing of,
and in the end I feel it's all kind of sweet.

thank you for the big update drop! the characters are all so funny and sweet, i’m liking this a lot more than i originally thought i would!

Users who are viewing this thread