When the Villainess Is in Love

I screamed again when o saw the update. Now i shall play my sad song that fits the theme: https://youtube.com/watch?v=lZgMDIT41PE

Dex-chan lover
I really find it shit that she ' faints ' by seeing that theire good looking, lmao.

Spent my whole afternoon binge reading this. I even cried in some parts. Art was really good. Highly recommended.

I WAS EUGENE BIASED BUT NOW IM LEANING TOWARDS CAIN NOOOOOOO MAKE UP UR MIND ALRDY

I tried it and made it half way up to chapter 16. I personally believe this manhwa doesn't deserve such a high rating. Even if I just think of this as a slice of life without a plot, it just bores me. Nothing significant happens. It seems the main selling point of this aren't the characters, world building or plot, it's just the art and gorgeous faces. And even at that area, it's not the best. I've seen better, arguably though, art is subjective.

put on the damn reverse harem tag. this would be better if they were poly. please?

She's giving me the whole Cale's vibe in the way that everybody misunderstood her ulterior motives aand misinterpreted her actions (also the blood coughing part where they insist they're okay but make everyone worry as hell), which went to her favor ofc, and they proceed to worship her nevertheless. Not that I'm complaining tho. Now my only wish is the poly ending because a reverse harem with one ML sucks. Whatchu gonna do with the rest of the beautiful leads? I personally believe an author who creates a reverse harem without a poly ending is a sadist.

@Moonzilla @ashel Uhhh no... That's greedy and selfish. Who wants to share their lover? (unless they are in love with each other) She only needs one man. Harems are horrible and disgusting full of greed. As if one person ain't enough...tf...? Lets keep it without poly...

I can't wat for the ML to come in! The secondary leads are cool and all but it's getting sad to see people unable to look past her illness.

OMG I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH! Thank you soo much for bringing this to us (♡ω♡ ) ~♪ The notes and convos from the team are giving me life more than the chest windows (≧▽≦)

Users who are viewing this thread