When the Villainess Is in Love

They look like emos with smudged eyeliner-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJYpsA5tv8

Ughhhhhhhhhh so much love for thisssssssss and love for the translators for filling my heart with this awesomeness... I NEED MORE haha I can’t wait! Also, those bags lmao #mood

I enjoy the story a lot. But I absolutely ADORE the translation team. I love reading their comments on translating and the characters as much as I do reading the chapter!

DID YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT!!!!! THAT PANEL WHERE Eirik was embracing Eugene's arm while whispering about Herrace!!!! Kyyyaaaaa sooo cuutteeee

Thanks....
Any way watch this guys am sure u will laugh
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERPnDYaKLHE
................Support me ......pls......

hmmm if I was her I'd try going all melodramatic.
Tell the King to shove his worries for her daughter up his royal ass. He didn't show it to her for all her entire life, she's sure as hell doesn't need it now. Only the entire army could probably stop her from leaving and even then its not for the lack of trying. This could backfire like a mofo but with the latest revelation, she just got a target painted on her back. Might as well try all avenues to try and escape the prince's wrath. /spoiler]

I just reread and there was a chapter where Herrace's boob window was closed... The one where they've gone clothes shopping and after showing that horrendous cloak, Litia convinced Herrace to change into something she chose. The boob window was goneeee and Cain had a very small boob windowwww

Tysm for translating this!!! Omg I literally love the TL notes at the end & sometimes I find myself looking forward to them more than the actual chapter 😭😭 literally gold, puts a smile on my face each time

The SUSPENSE IS KILLINNNNNNNNNNN ME ! Thanks amazing translators for taking time to do this! Can’t wait for the next, I keep rechecking and rereading I’m dyinnnnnnnnn

If they brother just to get forgiveness im throwing hands. The villain shouldn't be forgiven for hurting our Unnie.

Users who are viewing this thread