When the Villainess Is in Love

ASFYUIJ, i love people who get this stuff for us, AAAAAA Ily proofreaders, translators, redrawers, providers, everyone who helps with this

I know stupid/oblivious fathers are the norm in these stories but damn this emperor takes the cake for useless fathers

This F@$*@# father I get that he's trying but it's too fucking late
and OHHHHHHHHHH twist
she probably won't show her the memories because the crown prince was probably good to her in the past and she doesn't want to drive her into a corner

Well this fl is a bit... I don’t hate her but she basically stole old fl scene. I don’t know about Korean novel much but she is the type of fl that appear in Chinese web novel long ago and people got tired of.

I get it that she is trying to save her bias but I would like it more if she is more original. And smarter.

But after reading many story about smart girl I guess this would a nice change of pace. She dump but the art is nice.

Idk but my opinion on this manhwas fl and story in general is just meh at first she was enjoyable but now shes just kinda annoying like the average naive fl like couldnt the author make her smarter and a bit like the og libertia unnie 😭 and the title doesnt rlly make sense anymore bcs she not a villianess anymore she more like the shy naive dum fl (no offense but like cmon :( ) Also her father the emperor in my opinion is pure trash because he starts giving libertia attention bcs she "changed" like no stfu you basically ignored her her whole childhood and now wanna come back and start being a father like kindly frik off. But the rest of the story is kinda enjoyable ima keep reading since i wanna see daniel and the fl together lol- but yea ty for listening to me rant :)

f the king!! Urghhh even redemption arc wont save u because Unnie wont come back alive
。゚( ゚இωஇ゚)゚。

SPOILERS
the male lead is daniel. and the prince is actually good, its their uncle that is evil (saw this spoiler from another person, but it would make sense as libertia isn't bothered by the crown prince)

@Ryudeathxxx you must be new to villainess manhwas lol... She’s actually quite smart, she’s useful and smart at achieving her goal. Her goal being, avoiding her own death, befriending all important side characters and saving all the other characters from being killed. She’s definitely not dumb. I, personally, think you’re being too critical.

This gives me Aerith Gainsborough Vibes 😭 MC to all guys:
85adb807117d3bb2b76fb9b43df1f0373af69801.jpg

MC in real life: UNNIE!!!! 😘❤️

@sunshineeee I was hoping it would be
the white hair guy because I have white hair weakness, but I think he already knows he can’t cross the line she set. But Daniel?! R u srs I haven’t even seen him😱😭
:C

Users who are viewing this thread