When the Villainess Is in Love

Literally cant read this without the staff corner anymore. SOMETIMES I JUST LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR BEWB WINDOWS, DEPRESSO AND SIMPS <3

how many people that has not read the novel (I have a bit and know the plot) have thought that Danial (the leader assassin) might actually be the ml because he is a hidden character of the novel. (just wanted to ask because that's what I thought reading the novel)

@Sandykkk
legit thought eugene was the ml when i started reading, but after a few chapters it was pretty obvious who the ml was

I just love the re-draws on the last pages. It makes me wanna join the team but i’m useless at the stuff they do so.... (≧∀≦)

I'm here not just for the content but the translators convo. They are gold!!!
Daniel in a corset is the content i'm here for.
Thanks translators !

I was so against daniel until that one panel😳. I’m sorry Eugene but I might have a new ship

I was so against Daniel until the translators photoshopped him into a corset holding a whip. I live for these translation corners! 🤣🤣🤣

I love this manhwa so much and I am whole hardly grateful for the translators✨🙏💕💕💕👏👏 but mannn how I wish this would be updated more frequently🥺😩but hey, still grateful tho

Another amazing chapter! So happy to see Dan.

And goddamn the thirst of the translation team is just beautiful.

"If daniel were real, speedcat would be top of his assassin hitlist"

"And we would thank him."

Yall are great.

Heck yeah finally seeing more of this guy with the update.
I can see the next chapter moving on uneventfully or horribly wrong no in between.
Omg the Daniel thirst is real for the translation team rip

I seriously just live for the staff corner. 😂 But amazing chapter as well. Excited to see more Daniel interactions

Users who are viewing this thread