When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 16 Ch. 213 - The 213th Move

Dex-chan lover
is author working on any new projects? cause takagi san is ending next month and this also seems to be in end game.....

jak

Contributor
Didn't we already go through this? I could have sworn she already confessed and got rejected and then the author decided to randomly give them a bunch of development together.

Double-page supporter
Probably the best handled rejection I've ever seen in a romance manga. Didn't end with Rin completely throwing away her character and becoming a bawling mess or an arbitrary and stupid jealousy arc or anything like that.
Kinda funny people clownin' out here who unironically thought that Rin might "win" somehow in the end. She fill every single "obstacle" trope in romance fiction, with the only real exception being that she isn't openly hostile or destructive to the main two.

Dex-chan lover
what exactly was the point of her doing all that "just checking tee hee lol ;P" crap?
she already got rejected. but now it finally hits?
i'm all for vulnerable and imperfect characters, but that's just cringe.
At least it's over? I felt it was over for more than 30 chapters now. 2nd time's the charm.

Dex-chan lover
I'm in shambles but Ayumu is such a good dude. He sticks with his heart. He was direct and kind with Rin and she understood and respected him. But man, I want Rin to be happy T_T

Fed-Kun's army
It’s the classic contrarianism of manga in general, you have the real love interest, and then you introduce drama/rival/other character and people flock to them regardless of their character depth and etc, tending to also claim main love interest is two dimensional regardless of if they’re right or not.

They then proceed to get upset when sed character inevitably “loses” and repeated occurrences of this in manga create the NTR subhumans you see across these forums.
yeah. if anything, its too obvious she's a spice bait in otherwise a simple bland obvious romcom with clear "winner" like this series. we know Urushi is 100% going to win anyway, so the moment rin shows signs of rival/drama/other its already a ticket to suffering loss for her.

i think in these cases, like the dude thats pissed that ayumu seems to be torturing her, for not being clear and giving her false hope, he forgot that ayumu did make it obvious in the beach scene. And even rin knew this is just a loss case, shes just trying to clutch a losing game.

the NTR subhuman? i lowkey get it. it might be even more refreshing than a clear winner like this. but why came to a goddamn series like this if u want spice LMAO

Dex-chan lover
sOTiaxi.png

a b s o l u t e l y

Dex-chan lover
I remember how people were not a fan of her when she was introduced but yeah good try Rin.

Users who are viewing this thread