When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 17 Ch. 225 - The Final Move

Dex-chan lover
That can’t be it! They just started dating!

Where’s the hug and kiss arc? The arc where Urushi brings Ayumu to college to ward off any would-be suitors? The marriage arc? The arc where Urushi tries to explain in shogi terms that she missed her period?

This was the last ongoing series Yamamoto-sensei was doing, and we don’t even know if he has anything else planned next
Bro has his characters married and not even hug you ain't getting none of that in his series

Dex-chan lover
I hate this kind of "they got together, the end" endings, we could've the same length of chapters while having fun with their relationship if not for the endless going around (and making Rin suffer) not bad, but it was a "meh" romance while baing a fun read...

Dex-chan lover
Whack ass ending, Good to know it dropped a good two rating points because author doesn’t know how to end shit properly

My fellow degenerates, it has been an honor to read this manga with all y'alls.

See you in the next one!

Dex-chan lover
5Solurh.png

he's a calculating man.

Double-page supporter
While I agree that this one ended up going a bit too long unnecessarily (to be fair, Takagi-san did the exact same thing. People just didn't mind AS much because of the sequel series letting us know from well before the ending that everything would turn out okay), I'm still glad to see it come to a happy conclusion. Looking forward to the author's next work.

Dex-chan lover
Nice manga guys :^)

I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles. I hate romance triangles.
Then I have a Love Pentagon just for you! It even comes with a free Devil Summoning! LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what I expected from something that took 224 chapters to have a confession, and yet I'm very disappointed with the ending. No kiss, hugs or other intimate act between those two.

Seeing how the librarian gal was way more progressive with her relationship, the main couple felt like a side couple instead...

Tbf it was cute while it lasted, but it overstayed its welcome by 100 chapters or so...
Agreed, it was such a promising series at the start but it really dropped the ball. At least now we're free to move on to other series.

Dex-chan lover
Well, a relatively lame ending. As expected of this mangaka.
Thank you for the scans and the years of work you guys put in to this! See you on the next one.

Dex-chan lover
The only questions for me are what the rest of their friends actually said when they found out (the extra chapters will probably answer that.) but I think everyone in the story at this point is like "Geez, finally!" and that's including the parents. I think most people want to at least see something good happen for Rin, the most agreeable rival in the history of love triangles.

Dex-chan lover
If Rin was really meant to be nothing more than a character with whom having interactions with, then she'd be no more different than Ayumu's friend, the hypnotist girl or Urushi's friend with the cat smile.
So every character should have only been friends with the MC's? Should we have never seen FMC's family because we didn't get to see them give birth to her?
Rin's love for the MC coloured her interactions with him, and the perception we had of her. She would have been far less memorable had she not been in love with MC, regardless of how pointless her love was in the grand scheme of the story.

As for other character having "more" plot relevance; just because I said the plot was just a set-up for character interactions, doesn't mean it was completely irrelevant (after all, that was what the hook that kept all the characters going and the readers coming back). And Rin did do something of importance in the story - she trained MC to beat FMC and confess. Given that she is in love with him, this is painted as self-sacrificing and somewhat tragic, but it also makes her more endearing. You could have cut her out and simply had MC watch videos on-line or read books to train, but that wouldn't have been nearly as appealing as having a character like Rin teach him.
The fact that a lot of people here wish Rin had won or something shows her being included in the comic was valuable as a character, even if her plot relevance wasn't important.

Anyway, obviously I'm not going to change your view on it at all, it's just my opinion on the matter.
Food for thought, and all that.

Dex-chan lover
Once again a side couple gets more action more often than the main couple. Think I am going to read an erotic one just so I can see someone get happy. As man who has been married for almost 3 decades and has had children, I just need to read some sienen more often. Still love the kid stuff. Hitomi Chan is afraid of strangers, and Dangers in my Heart have had more progress. As the author of Takagi-san I can see why, but it was a fun series.

Users who are viewing this thread