When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - The 77th move

why can't a single...a fucking single romance manga not have a love-triangle? why? do editors push for this shit? it's so unnecessary.

Fed-Kun's army
The reason they introduce love triangles is because popularity falls so they try and add something to keep it interesting, not saying I agree with the practice but I can see why they do it.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. Like kouhai like Senpai. This was expected but it's not as terrible as expected.

Still not sold on her nasty persobality, but there's something there

I'm still not pleased with this development, but it really could've gone a lot worse, so I won't complain.

Fed-Kun's army
Sheesh, guys, it's not really a love triangle if the third person is totally unrequited.

I don't appreciate the trash talk about Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan, as that's one of the first manga I really enjoyed reading.

I get why people are annoyed by the potential love triangle arc, but I feel like we should give the author more credit. Yes, this is a very very slow burn, but it’s also clearly a romantic comedy (not an angsty drama). I actually rather like the kouhai character & her strong personality.

Users who are viewing this thread