When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - The 77th move

Dex-chan lover
Stupid ppl thought this seinen romance just dropped this series go read some seinen romance, shounen comic always talk about ambition

Dex-chan lover
>Confess after landing a point of senpai
FUCKING CRUSHING

Also, why are people complaining about this being a love triangle when kendo girl obviously gave up the moment she heard Ayumu was into someone else?

This is not sad. When you like/love/care about someone, you want them to be happy, even if their happiness is at the expense of your own. If that's not what you feel, then what your feeling is something else -- lust, or maybe some other kind of selfish or greedy emotion. So, this girl apparently likes/loves/cares about the ML, and is naturally going to do what she can to help him. Good for her, and not sad in the slightest.

@oldchangeling
Yes please keep explaining to people how their own feelings and emotions work. You can’t be sad when your crush is in love with someone else even when you want the best for them? Get real.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, such a good plot-twist and turning point. Definitely like the author now

High school slice of life kids have it easy. Throwing away crushes like that. I wish that purity never fades into adulthood.

Unfortunately, real life “love” can be deceptive and manipulative. At least for characters like them, they never lead on people only to drop them off. It’s hard not to wish for happiness of pure kids like them. I wish my bastard ex gets ants in his underwear.

Dex-chan lover
If this is going the usual romance route with this then love triangle is inevitable.

Users who are viewing this thread