When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - The 77th move

Oh fuck that means we're going to see her more, i wanted her out of the manga not more in it T_T

Dex-chan lover
Well, thats one way to make her likeable. As long as this doesnt become a love triangle bs, Im down

poor kouhai, idk if our tanaka will turn out to be like her in the future tho

Rin basically knows they like each other so I'm really hoping that this is a superficial love triangle and Rin becomes wingwoman 😭

Double-page supporter
She's going to become a wingwoman so that the person she cares about can be happy.

Goddamnit. I'm pretty sure I called this back when she was introduced, too. Just didn't think I would be sad about her heart eventually being broken.

Also, it's pretty amazing that they more or less had the same parameters for confessing.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda laughed at the last page. as if we couldn't see that coming from a mile away.

so kouhai has good intentions with this but the ONLY way I see this going is in a big misunderstanding. urushi will be like, wtf why is ayumu hanging out with her and not coming to club? or, why is SHE teaching ayumu shogi??

sooooo that's gonna be fun

Dex-chan lover
Okay it's plenty obvious kouhai was into him but to think she understood what he intended to do because she's been in the same place still got me like oh damn

Fed-Kun's army
I'll take it easy on my keyboard: I think, overall, this is progress. We are getting somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread