When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - The 77th move

Fed-Kun's army
oh no. I think she realizes what happens if you fail to achieve your goal like if you're in the MC's shoes: you'll be too late and they'll fall in love with someone else.

They're trying to get me to care about this chick but I just can't. Butt out of my flirty shogi duo, you kendo monkey.

Huh. So they're on the same wavelength so much she's just

"Bro, bro no, I know how this works out we gotta get you in the hyperbolic time chamber"

Big F though

I was about to comment on the last chapter people don't like her because she's basically the same as the MC, but more dynamic. Screw that she is exactly as the MC, except she already went through what Ayumu would if this continued normally: never winning and never confessing and since it's senpai's last year it can mean not getting another chance.

Double-page supporter
I knew it was gonna happen but that reveal
7Awd.gif

Fed-Kun's army
now that I re-read this chapter and gave it some thought, I really like it.

It seems like every piece is in place and we can finally start playing.

Dex-chan lover
Literally everything in this chapter has confirmed to me that she is 100% best character.

Double-page supporter
So much whining in the comments. Can we talk about more important things, like how cute prez is on page 4?

Why are people whining about a love triangle? Are they just looking for reasons to keep hating kendo girl? There is no love triangle. She's helping them get together. Just accept that your hatred was premature and unreasonable and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread