When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - The 77th move

Fed-Kun's army
No please not a love triangle! New girl was getting a bit of redeeming quality in wanting to get him to confess and now its pointless.

Banned
It just says landing a point on senpai. Not confess to the same senpai. Still lez, my trained eyes dont decieve me.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah! A love triangle! Everybody wanted that, instead of a resolution for Ayumu and Urushi! Oh, wait, nobody wanted that.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@mrcat25
You're mistaken, the number of manga with love triangles definitely surpass the number of manga with no love triangles. I can literally name3 manga with love -triangles for every single manga that you name without love-triangles .

You why I like Takagi san so much even if is slower than a river of shit? Is because there isn’t a love triangle, I’m tired of harem and love triangles, excuses to make drama which is not necessary. So I guess I’m dropping this one for now

Didn't like her before, but she relating to the dude's situation and actually respecting his decision makes her, ironically, the most well developed character in the manga. Real shame she'll still lose tho

Double-page supporter
Well, we all knew this could happen as soon as the new characters appeared. I don't mind at all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe they actually put a love triangle on this. For Christ's sake. Noooo !

The worse part is that she acts the as most mature of all characters, respecting Ayumu's feelings and helping him. I already know I'm gonna side with her at the end because I tend to do that, and she is gonna lose, and that hurts. She actually likes Ayumu for way longer then Yaotome, but being introduced this late is completely obvious to what the ending will be. That's why this love triangle is nonsense.

I shall eradicate all love triangles and shitty harem from existence. The same goes for their author, and the audience that likes them.

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap
i don't think it's actually a love triangle at all. it seems pretty straightforward that she's given up on him. not because she doesn't like him any more, but because she won't confess until she beats him, and since he doesn't do kendo anymore, she can't beat him. More than that, she understands perfectly what he's doing and *WHY*, and is still offering to help him. (also she now already knows she likes someone else)

to me, it seems more like a char who wants the person they like to be happy, even if it's not with them. that said, we'll need to see more to find out if that's really the case.

Users who are viewing this thread