When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - The 77th move

Dex-chan lover
She's a rival and a wingwoman... I don't know how to feel about it yet

People are actually believing this manga will be a love triangle. Some of you are denser than Nishikata from Takagi-san, holy shit.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad to see that there will indeed be no love triangle and this new development (and her acknowledging Takeru as her senpail) might make me like Rin.

I hope that when new girl confesses ayumu will just be like, "get normal eyebrows you condescending bi-ach. Talk to me again and I'll have to introduce you to the back side of hand"

Dex-chan lover
confess to someone else hopefully for the fakeout. the trope of introducing new character to lose in a "love triangle" is really bottom tier writing.

Dex-chan lover
lmao i can't help but feel like FredFriendly is actually some little kid. Look at that reaction dawg. Fucking hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
Just to state the obvious.
Despite coming from the same author as Takagi-san, this one DOES NOT trap itself by having a future promise chapter. That future Takagi chapter was a great mistake (yes, I said that even knowing I was in on the hype when it was first released) from storytelling standpoint because it locked the story in a eventual providence. Takagi was locked as 1boy 1girl romcom because of that chapter.
Having that happened, the author of course learned his lesson to not repeat the same mistake.
Did he pulled off a good romcom drama now? Fuck no.
But did he at least put a decent character for it? Absolutely.
I guess I'm ottering for this series now, and I haven't ottered for anything since Nisekoi.

Jesus fuck fucking hell...

Double-page supporter
Aww I knew it she did like him and wanted to confess in the same way he wanted to confess
Feel bad for her now but oh well

I really like miss progress but also after seeing she did the same thing for her senpai the only thing I feel is pain

Is it a trend nowadays for the short hair girls to always be the second female character? SADDDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread