where do i report mods who abuse their authority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the mods, Zephyrus disliked a joke i made an unfairly censored me for a week, then when i refused to bend over and apologize for such a harmless joke and made yet another joke instead he added on 2 more weeks and then abruptly he perma banned me.

He claims it was an evil racist anti-Semitic joke and that the rules go against it. Absolute bullshit, it was a harmless joke not even anti jewish, with my name you can figure out i'm not the biggest fan of jews but never the less the joke wasn't even about jews it was about how horrible the art style for World Customize Creator, just look at the art style https://mangadex.org/chapter/549744/6. The women look ok but the men literally look like they have another nose on top of their nose. I was pointing that out and said something along the lines of "why do all the men have an extra jew nose on top of their normal nose" not even an anti jewish joke, i simply used jews as part of the joke because jews have larger noses, it's a genetic trait. It's no more offensive than saying africans have black skin, gays like other men, women have vaginas etc. I never said anything about having a big nose being bad, never said being a jew was bad, all i did was mention jews and BOOM banned. It was a simple harmless joke but the mod abusing his authority took this to such a level that i was banned.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@uncle_hitler2
The fact that you are "not the biggest fan of the Jews" tells people everyone they need to know about you. It is never appropriate to make disparaging jokes about any religion or any member of a religion as per 5.1.3 of our rules.

You were initially going to be given a short comment temp ban of 3 days per the original report of a comment you made until I discovered your profile biography, which was devoted to mocking Jews. That made it doubly clear that you have no respect for those of Jewish descent, considering your profile name (of which @ixlone initially gave you the benefit of the doubt) and your avatar, which was a picture of Adolf Hitler. After I reset your biography and avatar, explaining that they violated the rules, you continued to disregard repeated moderator warnings and resets.

Also, Forum Mods do not have the ability to permanently ban members. That is up to the administrators, @Holo and @ixlone.

@Ixlone already messaged you and explained why you had been permanently banned. Because you have ban evaded you can expect another permanent ban as soon as one of them is available. You can regain your original account once you have met @Ixlone's criteria.

You will be permanently banned from this account and subsequent accounts should your actions persist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread