Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 41 - My Feelings and The Final Challenge.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Chapter.
This is one hell of a cliffhanger if i ever saw one lol.
Man this manga looks beautiful, i have been following it from the start but it can still impress me.
This is like the 3rd best yuri of all time for me

Dex-chan lover
Ofcourse to add more fucking drama Shiho has “disappeared”… Can we just be done with these 2 goddamn side characters already? This is another GL series that started good, but became bad after they for some reason started focusing on the drama between 2 side characters🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
she just like me frfr
qSKnLzx.png

Dex-chan lover
Ofcourse to add more fucking drama Shiho has “disappeared”… Can we just be done with these 2 goddamn side characters already? This is another GL series that started good, but became bad after they for some reason started focusing on the drama between 2 side characters🤦🏼‍♂️
I think they’re the main characters now, feels like they’ve had more focus and screen time than the main couple ever had.

Double-page supporter
Shiho is the most important character in the story and arguably the main character as well by now.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Chapter.
This is one hell of a cliffhanger if i ever saw one lol.
Man this manga looks beautiful, i have been following it from the start but it can still impress me.
This is like the 3rd best yuri of all time for me
What are the other two :glee:

Dex-chan lover
They're not side characters. It's two pairs of couples. Lots of series have two pairs of couples, especially Korean and Chinese series. This has been clear for months.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, Shiho the bitch is still causing drama. That little shitstain just couldn't help but drag absolutely everyone down with her. If she wants to push people away then those people should just stop giving a fuck about her, she deserves it. She just hurts everyone who's trying to reach their hand out to her. She's just the absolute worse. Fucking bitch

Banned
Shiho might not be relatable for most, but this is what a broken heart and a dead friend you admired does to you. She has a lot of complicated feelings inside her and if you do, you don't usually have much time to process and think about others peoples feelings or standings. Shiho also doesn't really live her life for herself and keeps being obsessed with the idea to live on for her past friend. She is in a dark place mentally for years, i hope Akki can save her. I would be interested to see the Shiho haters in her shoes, they would do way worse.

Also it seems that Akki finally understood her feelings of "best friends past love" to Yori. Also in one of the best ways possible. Sometimes simple works best. Hopefully it's as i think and we get a very good healing chapter for Shiho next.

Users who are viewing this thread