Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 47.5 - After the Date, And Lovers.

Dex-chan lover
Shiho swooning over Aki is great. Talk about a "gap." I imagine Shiho nearly fainted when Aki said, "That's my girl." Plus Aki is also clearly, very much enjoying this dating thing and predictably wears the pants in this relationship. Watching Aki flirt Shiho into submission will always be funny to me.

They already seem so comfortable in this new stage and I can't wait for more interactions, leading to the inevitable kiss. Her acknowledgment of Hima and Aki's bringing her along and saving her from herself was also appreciated. She's got to take them both out sometime, maybe during a double date? Edit: the flowers are for Kyou's grave. Thanks for the correction!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gosh this chapter is adorable I love seeing Shiho's reaction, and Aki is seeming to really enjoy the dating thing bringing it up after every sentence.
She'll tell everyone she meets, unprompted. "It's a nice day out today isn't it? The sky is a beautiful blue--oh by the way did you know I have a girlfriend now? Check out our photo on my phone, isn't she cute!?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, at least she (and so author) recognized that the whole thing was strange, both how it went and how fast it happened.
Threw a bone to the complainers here 😬

Fed-Kun's army
Too cute, my heart cant take thisss
Shiho wayyy to innocent for dating, wasn't she the one who want this relationship at first 😂
Aki seems to enjoying it and casually went along to tease Shiho
Cant wait for more love dovey from Akishiho!

Double-page supporter
these have been some nice cool down chapters after all the drama leading up to the school festival, feels like a bit of a treat. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next arc will be about now that the two main couples are locked in, though it seems like we're creeping closer to graduation for the third years.

Dex-chan lover
They already seem so comfortable in this new stage and I can't wait for more interactions, leading to the inevitable kiss (+flowers!?). Her acknowledgment of Hima and Aki's bringing her along and saving her from herself was also appreciated. She's got to take them both out sometime, maybe during a double date?
The flowers are for Kyou's grave, not Aki.

Users who are viewing this thread