Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Volume 1 Extras

Fed-Kun's army
well himari needs help finding out what kind of "love" she is feeling towards yori

Aggregator gang
what the fuck? why the author bomb me with this sad emotions...
now I feel sorry for Aki, cause I know she's not gonna get her first love to happen...

Aggregator gang
I am guessing the author couldn't find a good place to introduce Aki's feeling during the first 5 chapters, but still wanted to have it already in place, either that or it's not going to affect the story for now... still I agree is kinda weird to introduce something like that in an extra ^^;
Thank you for the update! my two favorite mangas (Nettaigyo and Ani no Yone) are currently in dramatic/sad moments so I needed a bit more light

Dex-chan lover
Heey, vol.1 end came way sooner than what I was expecting. Does anyone know how manny volumes there are published already or if this is up to date?

And as always thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS SO GOOD! also way to drop the bomb like that hahaha
Also now we know that a couple more love songs and she will be yours senpai, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! PLAY DESPACITO! and here I thought Kouhai's friend was gonna be the potential triangle but it was Aki!

@Epsilon04 there are no more raws! maybe for July.

I believe the first volume comes out quickly because a series won't get published if the first 2 or 4 chapters aren't planned thoroughly in advance with the editor... But that's just speculation from my part~

Group Leader
huh. the madman had to go and introduce a love triangle. let's see how that's handled. otherwise, cute extra <3.

Dex-chan lover
It's strange considering Aki is the one who push the most Yori into Kino. Maybe she have already give up.

Dex-chan lover
it was in the extra so i can't see how this love triangle is gonna really affect the main story

Fed-Kun's army
I’m not sure that Aki have give up on Yori a long time ago or she just give up when Yori told her that she fell in love with a kohai.

I really liked the uniform info. I don't think I've ever seen the year color thing on the skirts before.

Users who are viewing this thread