Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.5 - The Me That Day, The Us From Now On

Dex-chan lover
Love that we had an extra Aki/Shiho booklet chapter. It leads right into our current chapters too. Aki is so head over heels, even as she's understandably a bit nervous and anxious about the new stages of their relationship.

We know Shiho is excited but Aki might surprisingly have Shiho beat in the happiness scale. She's so giddy in this chapter. Really looking forward to their first (technically second) official date. I'm wondering where they'll choose to go and what they'll choose to do.

Supporter
Shiho is so adorable (well, she always has been, kinda). Her popularity among readers will undoubtedly begin to increase.
Feels like Shiho is pretty popular on here, Reddit, and Dynasty. There's just a vocal minority that hate her and comment often.

She's become an adorable little tsundere now that she's through with her "villain arc".

Fed-Kun's army
Not one to start a fire, but it's still funny how lovey dovey these 2 were given that Shiho was being a pain in the butt to deal with with her being overly dedicated to music
I think it's hinted in the chapters where Shiho kept visiting Kyou's grave that once she started playing in a band with Aki she mellowed out and enjoyed music, it made her less hyperfocused on Kyou's death and the burden it carried for her (which was basically the source of her abrasiveness)

Users who are viewing this thread