Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A Second Date, and Thank You.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Those are surely some long legs.

Now this is what a true date should be about.

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone else get the feeling that Himari is going to just say no even after the concert? It's like one of those where to push everything to one route, then you get excited for it and then the authors do a 180 and says GOTCHA to us! >.<

I was eating chocolate chip cookies and I was so sure I put a lots of sugar in them but oh boy they taste so bland while reading this chapter.😂

This is the shit I live for. I want it to go on longer but I really don't want it to get dragged out that much after their concert. Even if it means a shorter story I really hope they just commit to a relationship after hearing her song.

That aside, this chapter was pure HRRRRNNNNG. I feel so whole and somehow so terribly lonely.

Great chapter, top-tier Yuri.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my heart just burst

Fed-Kun's army
C’mon, Himari! Your gay ass is already in normal with her.

But aaaaaaaaaaaa what a cute chapter! Man, I love Yori so much. She’s great at pursuing without overstepping her boundaries, and I find that doesn’t happen toooooooo much in manga, especially yuri manga. Can’t wait for the next one! Super excited for the concert chapter.

Screen_Shot_2019-09-24_at_4.22.16_PM.jpg

Hopefully, this'll take ques from Pseudo Harem & Kase-san and continue even after the main characters have already gotten together (officially, anyway. They're basically already together in all but name). It would be very good at continuing to give us diabetes.

Users who are viewing this thread