Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - A Song I Want to Reach You

Double-page supporter
Idk if this means that them two are dating but if it does I don’t like that. Aki was never in love with shiho. Aki been in love with the other girl for months and still was until shiho confessed to her. So now all of a sudden when shio tells Aki why she left and that she was always in love her that made Aki instantly in love with shiho. I don’t like when they do that to characters because it looks forced. It feels like aki is taking pitty in shiho feelings and just wants their relationship back to being good and not in a way where she’s actually fell in love with shiho.

Double-page supporter
Now that the shitshow is over I hope we get back to Himari and Yori, but I somehow doubt it.

Banned
Let the healing begin. I remembered how fond i was of how Takeshima-sensei make Aki realize that she stopped loving Yori a long time ago and all that was left was friendship - just by a touch. I read a lot of works where a change in love interest needs a lot of explanations, but this one was very refreshing. Some older readers might appreciate this more than others, which is understandable, but do keep in mind the authors genius.

Good chapter. Hopefully we get one or two cute dating side-chapters for our new couple.

Dex-chan lover
I giggled throughout the whole chapter
So painfully melodramatic, overwrought, over the top and just like, goofy as fuck. I'm sorry but I can't take any of it seriously, every emotional note, was one long flatline for me.
This chapter even had a visitation by a force ghost which was a bit weird...
But yeah, hopefully this arc (which I think has lasted longer than the first one at this point) is finally fucking over...fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Group Leader
This arc really was a tearbreaker, from the introduction of shiho that strengthened the relationship of himayori more, and making aki move on from yori already, and of course more lore. T'was a satisfying end to a good arc.
Now it seems next chapters will be kaori and maa-chan (i hope so) or idunno maybe back to himayori (even better)

Dex-chan lover
idk very mixed feeling on this

i mean it was an obvious way to go with things but at the same time its very annoying with how forced things felt

if they're just friends now cool but if they're a couple already would be fucking stupid

if anything since theres no changing how things went in this arc i would atleast like (if they do end up being a couple ) for it to build up atleast (here's hoping)

but guess we'll see how they end up doing things

with that said this arc was my fave out of all of them so far since Shiho instantly became my fave of the series but its just towards the end i felt like it could have been done better

anyway i wonder how much more this series has left i feel like maybe they could move to another pair maybe? or they could build on the shiho/aki

anything would be better than the main couple

Users who are viewing this thread