Whisper Me a Love Song

Dex-chan lover
@MarvN
I saw translator said will keep translating it,
otherwise i need to find raw myself which is fine too i guess.

Normally I don't like it when another person comes in but this time I'm appreciating it cause it'll finally make her move her ass and finally make a decision. Indecisiveness just sucks, especially when leaving someone's feelings hanging yo

Those snake iris aki and miki have kinda freak me out , esspecially when aki looks serious :,)

Dex-chan lover
This is a great manga that deserves an official release, so I'm very happy for Takeshima. Though at the same time I'm sad, if scanlations stop because official takes so long. I really hope they continue.

Group Leader
damn did they drop this? Honestly not looking forward to officials after seeing what Kodansha Comics had to offer in terms of quality with their other releases, and I only saw two of them; Nagatoro and Juliet

Group Leader
I got tired of waiting for ch 11 to be TS so I did it myself. Sorry if this is bad practice or something... Credits to GoggledAnon for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
By how the things i going, is it safe to assume it's the last volume ? I mean she kinda to figure out her "love" so it's probably gonna end soon.

I like the lack of drama and down-to-earth and realistic approach to the relations. This is just an exquisite manga.

If you like this story, you should try playing Okujou no Yurirei-San, a VN with several Yuri stories told in a semi-linear style. This manga resembles one one of these stories, and the over all tone is kinda similar.

Fed-Kun's army
One of the prettiest manga I've ever seen, just don't read the comments and instead just relax and read it at your own pace.

Users who are viewing this thread