Whisper Me a Love Song

this manga is Great, definitely something i look forward to reading every update.

this couple is cute....😊
no heavy drama..thank you for the translations.. <3

Does someone know when we will get Chapter 17 in english?
I am really looking forward to it, but I feel scared that it was dropped, since C17 came out on the 18th September and we still didnt get a translation yet...

Has quickly ascended to being one of my faves in the genre, the couple are absolutely adorable, art is gorgeous, and it just gives me so much nostalgia of high school and couples who would just click right away. Good stuff all around!

Supporter
Is everything ok? Its been two months and chapter 17 has not been posted and now chapter 18 is up. I hope all is ok. Please let us know

Dex-chan lover
Still no chapter 17, I dearly miss this manga. :(

I hope we get translations soon, also hope the scanlation team is doing okay.

Edit: Yay new chapters have arrived! My day has been made! I'm glad to see this is still being worked on.

Dex-chan lover
@SpiritusNox The uploader is new (edit: actually they're not, weird, wonder why it needs approval then), so there's an approval process before they become available to the public. Usually takes a couple hours.

no translations available yet?
feelsbadman.jpg

Edit: lol, nvm.. I'm glad they finally did it!

oh boy the famous be very good for 3 volumes and then fucking tail off at the 4th. Yuri manga cannot survive without the main girl never understanding that maybe you shouldn't be so affectionate to people who aren't your lover

Users who are viewing this thread