Whisper Me a Love Song

I honestly can't tell if shiho is possessive with Aki and this is emotional blackmail to say hey i know you love/like yori but look at me im achieving my goals she is just a poser trying to force guilt on Aki for liking yori meanwhile Yori is dating another girl and she missed her opportunity to express her love for yori and now she doesn't want to lose her friendship with yori and atm she is confused/lost thinking it might happen with Yori? If it does it might ruin everything around her? Tbh I feel like she is the band leader so if she quits then everything falls down poor Aki though like I get her situation and I really want to hug her :(

I hope the story writing gets better after the current arc. A proper yuri/shoujo ai story isn't science to write.

Cannot for the life of me bring myself to like shiho. She acts without any thought to how it might hurt or affect others, she thinks that she’s the one most affected by her actions, and blows up if something doesn’t go her way and refuses to explain herself. She never said she was in the wrong when she stopped talking to her childhood friend over jealousy. She seems to not understand the pain she causes Aki(and the rest of the band) when she quits and seems to only care about her own heartbreak (that she didn’t bother telling anyone about). Bitch needs therapy, like a lot of it.

Himari is so fucking adorable! but still Shiho will be my favorite girl of the series and she is finally winning! Good thing it will get an anime next year that I found this yuri gem,

TOO. FREAKING. CUTE. OMG IM BUSTING(🤨) RN THIS IS OMFG AAAAAAA HIMARI IS TOO ADORABLE OMFG THE AMOUNT OF MOE—

I swear if miki is in love with her sis i just hope im understanding wrong and i hope it won't go down that path pls don't ruin the manga for me😔

Users who are viewing this thread