White Angels Get No Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Group Leader
I'd like to say that I will not be covering chapters for around two weeks. I will translate ASAP but I'm going to be spending time with my family and I dont want distractions while I'm away.

Thanks,
Yui President of bad bitches inc.

Dex-chan lover
Have a good vacation, thanks for the translation. :)

Thank you for the translation. Have a nice vacation.

Lol. Dahye really forget that she torn off all of Yeonhwa's clothes. Man she's a real crazy lesbian. Now they're acting like some couple during the shopping scene. Plus, nice reference where Dahye remembers her high school days where she and Yeonhwa were shopping for a birthday present for Ayeon. The art style change so much since the first series. Also so glad Minhye made an appearance here.

Oh my god this story is so good! I also like how it actually makes sense for Yeonhwa not to go straight to the police, considering who she is and what she went through. Usually I'm left wondering that when other stories have crazy situations like these, but this story actually handles that, along w other things, super well!!

Aggregator gang
At the beginning I really believed that Yeonhwa changed. Well, it seems she is not a psycho anymore, but in the end, she is not that different, I mean she still doesn't give a fuck.
That's why I was pissed at the end of the prequel too, after all that happened, she still didn't care.

Btw, It would be funny to see them meet with Ayeon and his current gf. What a shitstorm would that be, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread