White Angels Get No Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Group Leader
@fakeangel

If you don't like the one error in me translating the whole fucking series by myself do it yourself.
Oh wait, you don't want to put in the effort.

I can understand saying "Oh you left something out" but don't be a cunt about it.

PS: Fuck you.

I also fixed it in literally 3 minutes after uploading

Double-page supporter
Honestly, one untranslated bubble isn't really an issue in the grand scheme of things - I'm just thankful the translator is doing what nobody else seems to want to do and is using their time to do it.

Lmao Yeonhwa is having the time of her life with this situation. I feel really bad for Subin though.

dahye did it to albino, now albino did it to dahye... dang

Bitch slap! Lmao! Good I hope Subin forgets about Dahye and don't try to win her back. Plus, I hope Subin and Yeonyoung get together and forget about their ex-girlfriends. I just want Yeonhwa and Dahye to be an official crazy lesbian couple.

Double-page supporter
Hahaha best chapter so far. Yeonhwa was savage as fk. And that slap. Yaaay.

I hope Subin moves on and hooks up with Yeonyoung.
I cant wait to see when these two pyschos realize that their ex girlfriends are a thing. :)

Fed-Kun's army
Yeonhwa is such a shit stirrer! Although she does also save Dahye's ass by acting like she's her gf and not... anything else lol. Dahye really deserved that slap and probably more, because jesus christ that must be a hurtful thing to figure out.

Users who are viewing this thread