White Angels Get No Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Group Leader
Sorry this chapter is slightly more ghetto than the last few. I was in florida and shit hit the fan.

Dex-chan lover
They are literally perfect for each other. Dahye trying to deny it is so cute too.

Yeonhwa and Dahye are made for each other and Dahye can't denied that she's so obsessed with Yeonhwa. Why else she makes Subin wear the white wig. The next chapter gets a little better.

Aggregator gang
I am not really convinced about their relationship. Perfect match? Are they? They are kind of similar, but that's it. They are not a couple at all. Just two psychos playing house.

Yeonhwa is a sociopath, she doesn't care at all. Sometimes it seems that she has a little regret, than she bounces back in like 2 seconds. She jumped ships from Ayeon, and then from Yeonyoung without blinking an eye... As I said many times, she doesnt give a fck about anything. I am pretty sure she would be okay with anyone. Just wait until her sister or someone else appears. Hehe.
And Dahye… She has mental issues too. Probably stockholm syndrome or something, thanks to the abuse during highschool. So I am not really sure about her feelings for Yeonhwa...

Well, whatever, who cares. Every wrong decision they make brings closer my SubinxYeonyoung ship. I mean I hope so.

@YuiY1997 I didn't notice anything wrong with the chapter. Hope you're alright and everything works out. I was in Maria and it's definitely not fun. Very awesome of you to still release a translated chapter so quickly despite your situation.
I definitely appreciate the people like you that translate less popular series like this. Your work is great as well. Thanks for everything!

Users who are viewing this thread