White Angels Get No Rest

Group Leader
@YuiY1997

You are doing perfect job so far!!
I don't understand the people who say the opposite. I really hope you are going to return and translate all of it.
English is not my first language either (so i'm sorry for mistakes or anything) and i understand how hard it is for you to do that.

Thanks for the chapters you translated

I make the boy's words up there, mine! you were doing a great job, I was always following ... now is already in chapter 26 and we are expecting ... come back please! 😭

I was following this series and I really liked it, but I thought they'd stopped making it. I'm glad it's just the translator that stopped, and not the artists. Hopefully they'll come around, or someone else will. Maybe I'll just have to use Google Translate to get a basic gist of what is being said, lol.

Dex-chan lover
is it fine to read this without having read the prequel first? the prequel doesn't have English translations yet

Double-page supporter
@owlette

Dunno if you're still wondering about this, probably not.

Reading the prequel would help understand the characters a lot more. It is officially translated on Lezhin but costs a lot to unlock it.

I wouldn't expect a scanlation of it as Lezhin officially translate most their comics to English (Even this one), but some sites have majority of the chapters if you look, easily googeable.

@owlette. I'd say that it would greatly help understand the current characters and why things are going abouts the way they are.

Dex-chan lover
@Babydel @RayneRyoko yeah i read the prequel shortly after posting that comment through a different source and i'm glad that i did! i actually did prefer the prequel to this sequel at the moment but i'm enjoying it either way :)

Double-page supporter
@owlette Yeah I prefer the prequel as well, so far anyway. This one is a lot more sex driven, which is fine and all, but distracts from the story a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread