White Angels Get No Rest

Before reading the prequel I was feeling bad for Baek and despised Dahye.

Now I realize how much they deserve each other, so I'm happy the manga seems to be going in that direction; wish they stopped ruining everyone else's lives and just got to killing each other.

I'm also a bit sad that Baek seemed to have grown out of being the fucking worst, only to get pulled back in because Dahye wants to stick her clit in a nest of wasps.

The author completely changed Yeonhwa's personality in order to justify her easy submission to Dahye so she can get her revenge, stupid submission and useless sequel.

I'm not even into yuri, even so this story got me interessed enough to make me wanna read the prequel.

Dex-chan lover
In the land of the insane bitches, the half sane bitch is Queen

@Fluue Don't shit talk about someone who is translating for us for free each week. If you understand the raw and think the translation is shit then you don't even need to read this.

Group Leader
@Fluue

Take nothing then. You don't have to read it and if you're able to tell if the translation isn't up to par then you should just read the raws. I've been getting better, and now I realize that my first couple chapters border on duwang tier levels of bad. I have thought about going back and fixing them. English is not my first language and neither is korean. I normally translate Japanese because that is my first language. I'm sure a lot of nuance is lost in translation. I figure everyone knew they were pretty rough translations. I'm very happy for any assistance if you want to provide any instead of just complaining.

Gonna guess that ain't happening though since I just saw that good ol "User has not uploaded any chapters yet" on your profile

@faggotweebshitlates
you right lmao

petition to get more dirty/raw/fucked up stories like this? We've got a good presentation of real (albeit extreme) personalities at work here, with actual character development from their childhoods in the prequel... nobody is unrealistically pure, everybody has actual complexes and feelings and motivations that contribute to the plot, rather than it being the case where they make up a plot and just fill it with generic characters to conform to the story. The story is being built around the characters, which is a thousand times better than the reverse.
(honestly, this is why the smut category is my favorite; it almost always shows us aspects of personalities and mentalities and stuff that mainstream stuff won't dare touch, and the actual smut is better than generic ecchi situations with all the engineered fanservice angles and shit).

Users who are viewing this thread