Who Decided That Blues Had to Be Cool!? - Ch. 7 - Blues Are Complicated

Fed-Kun's army
You know I have the subtlest feeling that just maybe perhaps with a small sense of certainty ... this new girl is her team mate.

Controversial I know 😮

Dex-chan lover
Wow this went from 0 - 100 real quick! With so many developments! Azurite and Ruby are 100% into each other and it does seem like Azurite is feeling better about being cool. Also of course Minami is Ruby. I am sure of it and I am going to love seeing them interact together outside of being magical girls. This is great and hilerious.

Thanks a lot for translating the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yes, for once I'm slightly doubtful it's really her. The personality I guess. But it wouldn't be surprising either ...

Was the masturbation joke really in the original? Seems kinda over-the-top for the tone of the manga so far.

Dex-chan lover
...and today's highlight is: shlick joke! Round of applause, please!

Dex-chan lover
4bu78PQ.png
This was really unexpected but so funny and it should serve as a good reaction image.
Also good to see that Azurite is definitely into Ruby.

Dex-chan lover
When you're so close to a cute girl all day, you need to release some pressure when you get home. Ofc

Dex-chan lover
This just got horny outta nowhere, huh? lol. Well, as long as it's in moderation, I'm fine with it. But it's at least good to kinda confirm that this is yuri.

Also, anybody else feel like Minami might be Pure Ruby out of the transformation?

I'll be the contrarian and say that Minami isn't ruby

IMO ruby will be a prim and proper high achiever that really wants to cool

Users who are viewing this thread