Who is LLG?

Sometimes when a Thread accumulate too much negative energy, it can turn into an Evil Spirit.
Didn't you notice, LLB is born after you guy attacked it with your hateful Copy/Pasta.
Yes, I am telling you that LLB the person is literally LLB the Thread.
And his objective is clear, he is going to get revenge on everybody who disrespected the rules of the LLB thread.

If I were you, I would call a Spirit Hunter as soon as possible, or else...

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps the LLG thread finally absorbed enough numbskull and 💩post energy to become a sentient entity!
( 💩+🤪= 😞LLG homunculus) 😱<WHAT HAVE WE UNLEASHED ON THE WORLD!!

How easy is it to just start a new alt account on the spur of the moment if the automated email is on the fritz? Is the Email confirmation system still down? Perhaps a developer set it up to try to set their favorite thread back on coarse. 🤨 Or a guest newbie saw the chaos yesterday , and became inspired.😨

@jorden_weeberson
Literally posted while I was typing. Great minds think alike!🤣

Dex-chan lover
EDIT:
For a better experience, it's recommended you listen to this track while reading this post.

EDIT 2:
Jordan_Weeberson's bio at the time of posting (in case he changes his bio in the future):

Notice how it says "imaginary" friend? This almost certainly means that this account is BlackGeneral's alt.
Jk6oCsj.png

Jordan_Weeberson is likely BlackGeneral's alt account.

If so (and even if he's not Black's alt, they're still friends, as evidenced by Weeberson's bio), then I think we might have cracked the case here.

I'll give a rundown of how this all came about.

7uHKromm.png

After seeing the commotion surrounding the LLG in the General Forum, BlackBaguetteGeneral figured he could capitalize on the situation and create an entertaining role-play of sorts.

Thus, he created @LLG , meant to be seen as a manifestation of the Last Letter Game's will, which was determined to continue the chain amidst widespread shitposting and chain-breaking.

To set the investigation as to who LLG was in motion, BaguetteGeneral created this thread, allowing time for bewilderment, accusations, and speculation to develop among the General Forum users.

And after enough time had passed, Mr_Baguette posted the above post by Jordan_Weeberson on his alt (or, alternatively, he messaged his friend, Jordan_Weeberson, about his plan, and Mr_Weeberson was happy assist in executing said plan).

The Weeberson post was, of course, meant to continue the role-play, where we would be guided into believing (or at least playing along with) the idea that @LLG was actually the spirit of the Last Letter Game thread, which would be shortly followed by us users participating in either an exorcism of sorts or an act to appease the LLG spirit.

My evidence?

MMuPb0Em.jpg

As I stated earlier in this thread, BaguetteMan's behavior falls in line with a common desire criminals possess; the desire to watch the investigations surrounding their crimes unfold, to the extent that they would put themselves more at risk of being caught by injecting themselves in official investigations. Additionally, Mr_Weeberson's writing habits; specifically, bolding an above average number of words he wishes to emphasize, is very reminiscent of BaguetteGuy's writing style.

Put simply, the culprit has been hiding right under our noses all along.

OtpOm59m.jpg

And it was none other than you, @BlackGeneral !

Contributor
@bigtiddyoneesan
That's such an obvious reveal that I can't help but think it's a red herring meant to throw everybody off the trail of the real culprit.
Herring...
Fish...

@Richman was behind everything the whole time!​

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Lmao, nah. What would my motive be?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I couldn't have possibly done this because
1. I didn't create a new account.
2. LLG isn't really worth it for a shitpost anyway.
3. I was busy translating something.

Like with most things, i stayed neutral and simply observed.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
Nice taste, I love that hentai your pfp is from
thank you thank you I was trying to make one out of her face while shes
giphy.gif
but the file size always comes out to big even optimised and even then it probably get modded.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackGeneral
Lmao-ing my ass off and roflcoptering. What an epic reveal Mr. Bagaotte.

@ Mods, please pin this thread. It is pure gold, and an extremely important piece of lore in General Forum history.

We are currently experiencing a thread that will be extensively written about in the far, far future. The "Who is LLG?" Lore Thread will be known as one of the greats. It's been a pleasure, lads.

Users who are viewing this thread