Who is LLG?

Dex-chan lover
Oh well I forgot the 4 options.
You guys are all working together to, I don't know, being annoying...

Anyway even in the best case scenario where you guys genuinely believe that I am LLG, well
I don't want to have anything to do you person who think that I'm lying.

And contrary to what you seem to think, I don't enjoy this situation at all.

So I'm blocking you all, let's never talk to each others ever again.

Double-page supporter
@sterven, @bigtiddyoneesan
Too far.
Yeh4Pay.gif

Dex-chan lover
Stop bickering please!
Path to reconciliation
must start with one step.
tenor.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
NO! C'mon bros, let's all reconciliate, i don't want another group of friends to dissolve again, i don't wanna be lonely! Who will i shitpost with now!

I think LLG is a Sith Lord.

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
I'm afraid the answer lies in one of the members of The Council but it can't be someone who hates the LLG thread, it would go against their principles to bring it back willingly everytime we banish it. Who posted the last letter thread numbskull copypasta?

Also, it is one of the members of The Council because LLG has been interacting with us for no apparent reason other than to piss us off specifically.

Staff
Super Moderator
Perhaps LLG is someone who knows us and the hatred some of us have against the Last Letter Thread and so, they have chosen to use the name they hate to feed of their negative emotions.

Double-page supporter
it can't be someone who hates the LLG thread
All I'm going to say is that there was a murder, which was met with amusement and laughter.
UDYMsmX.gif

Maybe someone wants to avenge this humiliation of their fallen comrade by bringing destruction into our realm?

Dex-chan lover
While everyone been chasing their tails, and baked goods. 🤣

We may be overlooking our binary asian mascot suffering acute respiratory crisis brought on by our speculations over the LLG homunculus's existence. 😵
I wonder if a group leader has the ability to access the limited access shadow threads in the thread title listings without being redirected back to the homepage.
And could LLG be a phantom member of the Panda Group with authorization to access the shadow threads? 😏

Dex-chan lover
Is this the dissolution of the General Forum Gang?
Absolutely not. The General Forum Gang will never die.

@EOTFOFYL @Halo @hazzack @ivegotnolife @justforthelulz @pandascepter @Richman @sterven @Tamerlane @Teddy

Take this to heart, fellow members:

Weebs together strong ✊
Our ties shall not be broken by this relatively frivolous matter. Don't ever lose sight of yourselves, and we'll all come out of this stronger than before.

@BlackGeneral , there is still a place for you here. We aren't people who are incapable of seeing past past disputes, and we know that you aren't either. Take your time, brother.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the dissolution of the General Forum Gang?
I mean it's pretty far fetched to assume this is the end of the group when only one person (presumably) left.

Users who are viewing this thread