Who is LLG?

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
A western comic reference? On my manga forum? I take what I said back, you're out of the GFG.

just kidding guys it's a shitpost don't take this out of context

Group Leader
Is this a crossover episode ?

what happend in the past 10 hours ???
am i missing something ? this is too fast for my brain to take in.

Dex-chan lover
Did I just get kicked from a group, I don't remember joining also, I kinda ignored the swarm of posts so someone give me a summary

Dex-chan lover
@Teddy
I kinda ignored the swarm of posts so someone give me a summary
BlackGeneral is 99% for sure LLG. He got mad we found out and kept denying it, then blocked us.

Also nobody is kicked, you were nominated as part of the GFG a while ago. If you don't wanna be an official member then that's fine.

Contributor
Onlookers Watch In Horror As @pandascepter Suffers Another Asthma Attack (2020, Black & White)

19j.png

Dex-chan lover
Was that a manga adaptation of @pandascepter's page 2 revelation by any chance? The appearance of the LLG puppet in the light of day! 🤣

You guys should understand @LLG has always been me all along. It was my sock puppet, to fool you guys.

Really ? no one's going to put meet the SPY meme ? "It could be me, it could be you, it could be anyon-....." *bang.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't imagine a man screaming I actually imagined a horse with ice cream cone stuck to his head NEIGHING REALLY DAMN LOUDLY WITH THE PURPLE STRIPED BACKGROUND AND SFX

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Turns out LLG is part of the Gao Cult, @ BlackGeneral, what do you have to say?

I send him an invitation.
And I was right to do so because he has pretty good taste.
I may have lost the fight but I have won a ガオー.
And that is the only thing that matters to me.

Dex-chan lover
well, there's still one unsolved mystery.
whether LLG, or shall we call it sockpuppet Halo, a Walrus or a Leprechaun.
oZlXToP.png

Dex-chan lover
I have only one thing to say...

screen-4.jpg

Adult walrus are characterised by prominent tusks and whiskers, and their considerable bulk: adult males in the Pacific can weigh more than 2,000 kilograms (4,400 pounds)[3] and, among pinnipeds, are exceeded in size only by the two species of elephant seals.[4] Walruses live mostly in shallow waters above the continental shelves, spending significant amounts of their lives on the sea ice looking for benthic bivalve mollusks to eat. Walruses are relatively long-lived, social animals, and they are considered to be a "keystone species" in the Arctic marine regions.

Also nice game @Halo, you made this place pretty interesting for the past few days.

Users who are viewing this thread