Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 13 - The Devil's heart softens?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST, I LOOOOOOVE IT :'( Thanks a lot for your work, I love love love it, I want to know what's going to happen

Augh this is disgusting I can’t believe he gave her only those choices...it’s so twisted but I love the story. Tysm for translating

Thank you for your hardwork Alpaca Scans! This manhua is like crack to me and I'm honestly sad that we're catching up to the raws. The manhua does a fantastic job of keeping most aspects reasonably real with He Yan being trapped completely by this maniac. Its amazing that the only variable factors are He Yan and the maniac and because of this He Yan's unpredictable behavior is the thing I look forward to the most! Can't wait for He Yan to tear him down~ ^^

Thank you for the update! You are so fast! He Yan's character is fascinating, I'm looking forward to see what she has planned...

Double-page supporter
Whew so that's what they were talking about. Yan-yan tearing up clearly gives across the message that she'd consider sleeping with Fu the very last thing she'd do in that situation.

Thanks for the chapter!

What is his profession? I mean, lol, he's like some kind of mafia's head or what?

I have to say that I'm always amazed by YanYan's behaviour and actions, somehow she can keep everything she wants under her facade and deal with these bunch of psychos, like HOW? By the things we know about her she's pretty normal with a normal hubby and a normal family.

Seriously, I'm soo impressed, I'd be terryfied if I were her tbh

Tnksm Alpaca uwu♡🙌🏻

Edit: btw, did he help her because he didn't want her to sleep with everyone there or because his "brother" wasn't playing under his rules? ono

Users who are viewing this thread