Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 25 - Didn't you come to show your weakness?

Lmao the fact that they both keep their eyes open when they kiss cause they're both wary of each other 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
I was already asleep last night so I only got around to reading this now lol. The morning after the drinking game.
This one is the continuation of last chapter's events and also shows Fu Shen Xing's "human" side. I don't think it's to garner sympathy but to show us that this monster has some teensy bit of humanity in him considering mundane things like not allowing He Yan leaving a hotel room with a blanket. And these happen coz of our girl and I can only hope she notices them and capitalizes on them for her sweet revenge

@splotchy you are our MVP for putting out this much quality chapters! ILY and thanks so much for sharing this!!!
I don't know much Chinese manhua but I'll be on the lookout for your next project

Omg tysm alpaca scans!!! I’m gonna miss u so much, ur translations were amazing! Also damn fu shen xing why tf u acting so “kind” to her. Changing ur mind hmmm??? Welp too late after well u freaking made her get raped.

Aww we are really gonna miss you huhuhu we loved your translator notes and translation.

You will be missed greatly translator-nim.

See you again soon! 🥂

Thank you so much for translating this story until now ❤
I wish you the best for the future 🥰

Why are people being moved by this beast's meager good action. It will NEVER erase the attempted murder, rape, forced prostitution, gaslighting, harassment, abuse and blackmail. He is a sick shit. But I'm starting to understand why stockholm syndrome stories have a follow, because as long as he is handsome who gives a damn what he has done.

I'm just glad she won't fall for his softening heart bullshit, and will use it against him instead.

First of all, thank you Alpaca Scans for your lovely work! You helped bring forth a manhua I've been hooked on for weeks and is always the first one I read among all my other updates ^^. Loved your little translator notes too, and hope to see you translate many more >.<.
For the manhua, aside from the inconsistency in the character design in each panel, there's literally no flaw in this manhua, the pace, the character development, plot direction is absolutely excellent. It's captivating to watch how there's so many opportunities for He Yan to waver towards Shen Xing, but she remains steady with destroying this bastard. It's honestly inspiring. Can't wait for the day she rips him down to shreds. GO HEYANNNN!

Thank you so much Splotchy! You're the best!!! You’re hard work has been greatly appreciated!!! You will be missed... Take care and best of luck!!!

So,
I’m thinking she may have snooped his room while he was sleeping...?
I want a Fu....

Group Leader
@splotchy thank you translating this. I really got hook by the story. Your translation and quality raws made it an extra interesting to read on. I hope the new one can match on your quality. By any change, would you like to translate the novel of it?

What a crazy story. Each chapter I wish she could one up him already. Thank you for the translations!

I agree with @kenOne, the only thing that stir while reading this, is my anger. This manhua only degrade a hopeless woman life, nothing else. I thought there will be a revenge (seeing the title), but i can’t see any until this chapter. I think i need to drop this.

Thank you so much, Alpaca Scans! Can't wait to see more of your translation. I love the notes you put at the end. Thank you for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread