Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 26 - Inexplicable Phone Call

He Yan is surely brave, she's pushing her body to the limit to try to avoid Fu Shen Xing as much as she can. I'm proud of her, but I'm also worried about how much her mind will endure. unu

OMG, imagine her getting pregnant of him... the mere idea it's so frightening >n<
I hope the grandma and granddaughter will be of help.

Ty guys, Alpaca did an awesome job and you're doing amazing as well <3

Double-page supporter
It's the new group's debut chapter of this manhua! Thank you Honey Milk scans!

He Yan actually made herself sick so she could elude Fu Shen Xing for a short while coz after 4 days he called her. That's freakin crazy y'all

Thank u for translating this! Augh ofc he’s gonna go drag her to another place :/

This biccc (Fu Shen Xing) about to do something again....

Thank you for the update Honey Milk Scans! 💖

hopefully she isn’t pregnant with that scumbags kid. if she is; i hope she doesn’t keep it since it’d only remind her of the months of trauma she’s dealt with. augh;;;;; i want fu-shitbag to die already gah

Tho I read a lot of spoilers, I still want to read the novel. (eng) Anyone know where to find it??

Thank you for the update Honey milk!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!

@Goblini its on novelupdates! https://www.novelupdates.com/series/who-is-the-prey/ the group has it translated around the time when she meets fu shen xing at the restaurant so around chapter 5 for the manhua

If it was a calculated move to call him 'mistakenly ' instead of her husband, it was lovely. 👌🏻

I'm starting to like the female lead.

Users who are viewing this thread