Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 31 - Confrontation

OOf...im happy the husband didnt lose faith but I am NERVOUS what she will be asked to do in front of him.

istg if he makes he yan do smth in front of her lover i’ll loose my mind. he’s such filth like die already scumbag. not to mention he got angry over he yan showing love to her lover??? bro u made her life literal hell, u don’t have the right to get angry 🗿

Thank you for the translation!

Haaaaaa this current situation is so frustrating TT I understand how furious her husband is but can't he understand that the more he clings to her the more in danger they both will be ?

Double-page supporter
PUNCH THAT MF IN THE GROIN!! ... Actually, don't, you're going to die. But it's the thought that counts!

I'm scared if he says he wants to do perverted things in front of her husband, but that's the easiest way to break her, so I think he'll do that...

holy shit i was so worried he was gonna show her husband something.. but the cliffhanger is making me go crazy 😭😭. Thank you for your hard work and the update honey milk !!

also i dont think he would ever kill her husband because then she would have no reason to keep living(she said so herself)

Ahhh even if I know how it ends it’s still soooo interesting.😍😍😍😍 For anyone that still don’t know they gonna make a drama based on this 💕

All I 'm gonna say is it's going to be sweet when she gets her revenge.

yuan ze! I feel so sorry for them! they adore each other, but this bastard keeps getting in the way! 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread