Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 33 - You're using yourself to threaten me?

Welp, looks like her husband has to get an artificial finger now.
In all seriousness, this is depressing...

Jesus she looks like shit. Thanks for updating😁 And you deserve a break once in a while, everyone does.👌😄

I understand why you all are so angry with the ML but just wait when you already read the whole story and read his letter for the FL I guarantee that you will all burst into tears though we all have a different perception towards one life

Oddly enough, I feel so satisfied when I see Yanyan fight back. She's so helpless but she never gives up. It's astonishing. Lezzz gooo Yanyannnnn~~

Thank you Bluestem and Dan!!! Your work is definitely appreciated!

Well, I love Fu... but he was the stupid one this time... he shoulda kept that finger in the first place and used it as leverage... I guess he can’t be perfect all the time...

@khym who is the male lead fu or her husband and if it's fu do you know if they end up together I really want to know because I ship her and fu and I personally don't like the husband because he doesn't give off much personality

As far as I read the male lead is fu but she will end up with her husband and I want to say more but I don't want to spoil others because in case that they didn't want it hehehehehe

T-*

just where did it all go wrong?
In reading tragedies or sad stories i often look at one decisive event, which if altered would have led to a different outcome.. this story is the one where the most curious ever I've ever got about it.

Users who are viewing this thread