Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 36 - Quarreling

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation!!!
truly hate how they have nice domestic moments like when he woke up with her in his arms. it just highlights how unhealthy and shitty this relationship is. like if he wasn't such an asshole, and she wasn't married then maybe it would have worked out but he is unfortunately a grade a, radioactive shitbag

Zero sympathies for the guy, he should be dumped asap.
What I do like is that she's playing him and he's falling for her further each time, lowering this guard. Delicious.

It is so weird seeing the panels where is it like they are a normal couple. But you know deep down she is acting to get him to trust her/fall for her 😯 for her revenge!!

@chuchuchoerry
truly hate how they have nice domestic moments like when he woke up with her in his arms. it just highlights how unhealthy and shitty this relationship is. like if he wasn't such an asshole, and she wasn't married then maybe it would have worked out but he is unfortunately a grade a, radioactive shitbag
That doesn't even cut it. I guess you are forgetting the parts where he killed the cop that was following him and then coerced her into forced prostitution after making others brutally rape her. Not to mention the part where he cut her husband's finger. Shall I add he was a murderer even before, for which he got the death sentence? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

@Leonhart93 But...bUt hE's sO hAnDsOmE aNd cAn bE cUtE iF hE wAnT's tO! mAyBe sHe cAn cHaNgE hIm iNtO a gOoD pErSoN! hE mUsT hAvE a pRetTy rOuGh cHiLdHoDd tHaT pOoR bOy! HE jUsT nEeDs lOvE!

Fed-Kun's army
@Leonhart93 I mean if I were to list out all the objectively shitty, shitty things he did, I would end up having to write an essay. I don't know what you're trying to play at when all I'm pointing out was that these moments make it seem like a good relationship when fundamentally it would never have worked out in the first place because he's such an awful human being. I mean, I guess my mistake that I wasn't overtly clear here, but I thought that it would have sufficed if people somehow managed to read between the line. Especially considering I've been spending all this time saying that I hate him in the comments while there are other weirdos on here saying "fu shen xing is so hot 😍" while watching him ruin her and her life bit by bit. But yeah, *insert tableflip emoticon here* too I guess.

Ugh that a hole, I really really hope she’ll continue to have the strength to fight him, I feel like this could turn into a love Stockholm syndrome relationship thing

I keep saying thank goodness this isn't on of those creepy stockholm syndrome stories. This guy is irredeemable.

Her actions are confusing me, so is his. I am so confused. Or more like, they seem to be confused... Were they not just- how they cuddling with each other?? What the hell.
@FEARMONGER LMAOOOOO they do be like that don't they? lmao that's so sad.

Yep they’re domestic moments are cute but very suspicious. I still don’t understand what he like about her so much

Aaaaand the lines have begun to blurrrrr. I really wonder how He Yan's going to stay focused hhngng

Godamnit she’s gonna like him after 3 years. That’s how Stockholm syndrome works cuz human beings can adapt to almost anything given time but we know our smart bb, she’ll snap out of it ( ˘ ³˘)♥

I don't know if I'm for or against this relationship, it's so confusing. Thanks for the translation !

To anyone who thinks she likes him she doesnt.She hates like hates him A LOT.Shes just using his affection for her so he lowers his guard so she can find evidence against him and escape.However,he slowly ,like in this chap,starts to like her and ends up falling in love with her while she doesnt she still likes her husband yuang ze.

Users who are viewing this thread