Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 38 - The Last Farewell

He's really getting mad that she *may of* slept with her ex-husband, like dude you raped, tried to murder her, and ruin her life multiple times. You may be hot, but this ain't Riverdale and there's no endgame between you two.

Thank you so much for the updates! Don't forget to take care of your health and good luck for your finals ❤

Those chapters were nice I loved to see him get anxious and feel bad, serves him right !

Aw Yan Yan and her husband WHY AM I CRY-

I hope she kicks Fu's ass

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for the translation and good luck on yall finals! We all going throught it right now!!! 😭😭😭

Seeing her and her husband together is so bittersweet like... why... why couldn't he just leave yall alone...

Omg good luck on ur finals!!! Tysm for translating, augh I’m so scared for the old lady, I hope nothing happens to her 😔I hope one day her and her love will be reunited

Double-page supporter
You guys good luck on your final exams! It's more important after all

Thanks for this update! I do wanna see Fu Shen Xing suffering muhahahaha

Good luck on your finals!!

@sienau YES. Gosh, i dread the day when the villain finds out about the old lady. I might cry. Huee

Best husband and strongest wife, I really like them! So glad this isn't some Stockholm syndrome shit.

Users who are viewing this thread