Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 40 - Lower your guard

I will remain steadfast to my hatred for the villain.
I will resist this slowly seeping Stockholm syndrome.
I have not faltered in my aim to see that he got a proper, hopefully cruel ending that befits a villain.
May he burn in hell.

And thanks for the release! I've enjoyed this series immensely!

They gave her a colour-changing hat! Black in one panel, brown in the next

😮 How will react our FL ? Now her parents know the truth about the divorce 🤒

He can burn in hell for all he has done, so I'm gonna be extremely glad if he takes FL's other enemies down along the way.

No need for her or her husband to dirty their hands

Fed-Kun's army
i don't know why he's acting like he's saving the day when all this shit happened because of him 🙄 like bro it's you! you're the little witch! you're the heartless piece of shit! you're the villain! fuck outta here with that high and mighty attitude! all that said, i feel so sad for he yan, she don't deserve this! she doesn't deserve this! to be bad mouthed like this, miss ma'am needs to be able to rob him blind after all the revenge stuff too!

Mnx

This is so twisted i like it so much. I hope she gets her revenge soon. She gets so much crap from him

Well...damn. Fu is a bastard and deserves to rot. But the play on the stairs is cute.

This sick pig causes a mess, and now wants to 'save' her from it. No, you still ain't shit.

I love their back and forth of whose gonna kill who first honestly, you don't see that commonly in written format, I cannot wait for him to get himself fucked up by best girl!

Fed-Kun's army
I will remain steadfast to my hatred for the villain.
I will resist this slowly seeping Stockholm syndrome.
I have not faltered in my aim to see that he got a proper, hopefully cruel ending that befits a villain.
May he burn in hell.

Amen!

This story is a perfect example of what pure evil is, regardless if he’s a good looking, rich man. We often find stories like this where they romanticized the idea of a Female Lead captured by this dreamy bad boy, who bullied and tormented her ( but it’s okay because he is rich & good looking, and in the end they will fall in love). The story even pointed that out, when Fu was sure Ye Han will fall for him, because he has all of that. To be honest, I thought that was the story of WIP. However, I know now that it’s not. And I will be very disappointed if the story does end like that tbh. Fu may be falling for Ye Han, but I don’t think she can ever love him. I also don’t find their stairs kiss scene to be cute either. I think that was only Ye Han playing mindfuck with Fu. This story is all about wit, perseverance, and survival instinct of Ye Han. I am rooting for her and hope Fu will get what he deserves soon. Thanks so much for translating this series, I am completely hooked!

I wonder why the fuck she is getting slandered in the first place. And our lil innocent good boy was also dragged into this! Motherfucker

I've been getting Killing Stalking vibes from this for a while but the faces Fu has been making this chapter really do be giving me Sangwoo vibes 😒

Never has a kiss scene made my stomach flip over in disgust like the level of hatred I share with He Yan over this bastard.... Cant wait for her to rip his asshole to shreds

Users who are viewing this thread