Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 49 - One Condition

What a cute couple they would have been If this asshole would have not kidnapped her, threatened her, imprison her, isloate her and ruin her life.... What a nice thought

P.s. thanks for translating !

Yall okay people can change becayse change is the only constant but fckk its hard to forget the torture he made her go through. My heart says yess but my mind says FCK THAT SHET!

wow with how soft he's being i almost forgot he tried to kill her and manipulate her and get her sexually assaulted and ruin her life...

Lo wrong choice of words, Fu 😂
Love to see him digging his own grave

I want her to team up with that bodyguard Jiang to take Fu down. What are the chances of that happening lol

Double-page supporter
"Maybe He Yan and I are just right for each other"

Ugh how nauseating. Begone with your delusions of grandeur

Thanks for the update Honey Milk team!

Okay but her acting is hilarious af!! On the outside she’s like 🥺🥰 but we all know in her head she plotting how she’s gonna chop his balls off😭😭

Let's not forget this dude actually got her drugged, assaulted and filmed in the beginning. Now he's covering her up and carrying her to bed? Yikes

Remember when he played the video where she got raped while screaming "Kill me, please just kill me!!!", just to torture her with her trauma? Or the police officer he killed? Or when he chopped her boyfriend's finger off? Or when he threatened her parents?

Never forget THIS shit just because of his looks and because he's nice NOW.

“Maybe He Yan and I were just right for each other”...😐.* Hu-uh Hu-uh Gluah! P’tu kha* ew, disgusting

oh well these last 2 chapters were cute no denying that , maybe in another universe these two be together t but yea

Yan deserves an oscar i cant imagine what she is going through atleast her parents are safe ig
But i miss her husband i hope he is fine and healthy and i cant wait for He yans revenge
I dont know much but
i do know he yan aint going easy

AUGH I get caught up in the moment and then I immediately think of all the shitty things he’s done...the way the author writes this story is so good, tysm for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread