Who Is the Prey?

I read the MTL'd novel and holy crap, I still don't know what to feel. The Stockholm Syndrome is strong on this one. Not on the MC, but to me as a reader.

I get that for the most part if the ML wasn't hot and sexy, I might not even have this comment.

He didn't have the best life growing up. I can sort of get why he is the way he is.

He eventually tried to be good to her because he fell in love, but he should have realized it was too little too, late and too many things had been said and done. 😔

They could have made such a cute couple, if the circumstances were a bit different. 🤒

@Mtly yes, relatable. As someone who has a real weakness with beauties, resisting the psycho ml is so damn hard! But I manage to keep my resolve stronk in lieu of all the things he did to the MC ,
especially the gang rape part. My anger would simply explode whenever i remember this scene.

I am so surprised to finally find a story with the archetype "Overbearing president pampers his woman" where the woman doesnt want to comply, doesnt forget the horrible things he did to her just because he is hot while she is actively trying to free herself.

Does anyone knows if this series had been finalized, i mean the raw? Or is it still ongoing? Cuz i wanna read this in one shot, i dont think i can handle the constant pain that the MC had to go through :(

@Mtly "The Stockholm Syndrome is strong on this one. Not on the MC, but to me as a reader." HAHAKJGDSSJHG i can totally understand😭 your comment really took the words out of my mouth😔🤚

@kualipanas261 the raw is still ongoing (you can find the link next to the description above) but the novel is complete. You can find it on google but bit poorly translated although still understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread