Who Is the Prey?

Getting killing stalking vibes here, i'm completely hooked! does anyone know webtoons as toxic as this?

The first chapters were really an emotional torture to read, now it feels almost like fluff and my heart is like YES!! but my brain goes NOOO lmao

All I want is for He Yan to pull her ultimate UNO REVERSE card at this point

wait, so is the current white hair dude the same as the white har dude in the beginning chapters? might aswell answer me in spoilers

Ugh I don't know how to feel about them at this point.... does she have Stockholm Syndrome? Is is she still acting. And they are both having some cute moments together!!!

Pour tout dire, si vous vous attendez à lire une romance qui réchauffe le cœur, je ne vous conseille pas cet ouvrage, vous allez être déçu. Un début qui semblait somme toute bien pour ceux qui aime la dark-romance. Cependant, même pour moi qui aime bien cela normalement je n’ai pas trouvé le but de raconter cet histoire. Viol, humiliation sur la scène publique et voir la santé mentale d’une personne, à la base saine, avoir des idées noires. Pour finir l’histoire n’est pas complète, on ne se fait pas expliquer des choses qui ont pourtant besoin de l’être. Je ne vous conseille pas cette oeuvre.
Merci d’avoir pris du temps pour lire ceci.​

If you expect to read some romance that is heart-warming don’t read this you’ll be frustrated. The start is looking good for those who are into dark romance. But things change, even for me which is into that type of literature, I couldn’t find the purpose of that story. Rape, humiliation on the front scene and even seeing someone’s mental health conditions degrade, when at first, was completely healthy. I don’t recommende that book.
Thanks for the reading
Je m’excuse pour mon écriture, cela faisait des lustre que je n’avais pas écrit.

Excuse me for my English, it’s my second language so there might be some errors.

Users who are viewing this thread