Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the spongebob meme and fuck claude for acting like that. I hope the amnesia arc ends soon.

Aggregator gang
I saw this chapter as a spoiler a while back but I was magically hoping it wouldn't actually happen 😭 Can this amnesia thing end already?

Does anyone have a spoiler when this amnesia thing ends? I can't watch this, it's literally breaking my heart.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I didn't know she had that in her.
It breaks my heart to see that though.

Contributor
Public humiliation. It's probably the worst for her, her moral must be near 0 now.

Fed-Kun's army
remains to be one of the most powerful moments I've read in any story... Athy's strength whenever it appears breaks my heart 😭😭😭

don't mind me... I'm just loudly missing the happy days.

Wow, her expression mirrors his past one from chapter 49. His actions are turning her like him (feeling alone and miserable).

Double-page supporter
Well she has her magic at last. No way to tell if that's a good thing or not.

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve reread this series 3 times and this moment never fails to break my fucken heart.. athy’s cold stare when she’s tryin not to unravel in public and the shock on claude’s face when he sees her expression is such a stark juxtaposition to that foreboding moment during her debutante when he felt like she was slipping from his grasp😭😭 his face was so similar but had so much longing back then. this is why this webtoon will continue to be the freaking GOAT and my fucking favorite work of the isekai genre man... so well written as a novel and amazingly adapted into this beautiful nuanced work of art.

Dex-chan lover
sweet fuck i didnt know season 2 started and im just catching up and holy fuck my heart...

you hear that?

ah yes.

that's the sound of my heart shattering into a million pieces.

oh?

you ask about that other sound?

correct. that's my tears gushing out like geysers.

i'm totally fine.

Users who are viewing this thread