Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Double-page supporter
oh joy, it's the black jerk who caused the memory loss.

Fed-Kun's army
DON'T TRUST THAT GUY!!!! DON'T TRUST HIM!!! HE'S PROBABLY DEF BEEN CURSING YOU!!! also ummm wait, did this happen in the novel..? he didn't show up did he....???

BUT AAAAAA HOW WONDERFUL!!! you have chapter 57 out already, i hadn't even seen the raw for it yet!!! ALL HAIL, thank you so much~~~ 💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

lmao this got marked as a spoiler but i was just guessing... probably because i mentioned i read the novel oops. my bad. but i was just guessing!!

Afjafakagahasjagajafakwgajagajsgakaganagsjsga thank you for the update 💕 💕 💕

thanks for the new chapter !! <33
i feel bad for jennette TT .. she's been isolated all her life n now doesn't know anything about the world

Group Leader
I don't know what Athy's worried about, this guy doesn't seem suspicious in the least.

Group Leader
Tysm for the update!
Just a question though. Why are you using mangadex now? Since bots rip straight from here onto all of the aggregator sites (unless you’re fine with that?). Though I guess it’s a lot easier than resizing everything for a website.

it bothers me theyre not actually sisters i wish she'd stop being used and obsessing over something that isnt true and is unfair to both athy and claude
i mean for being the daughter of a royal she should get at least some benefits but i feel uncomfortable with her just wishing to slot herself with claude and athy so desperately especially during this time when theyre having problems AND when her pretending to be claude's real daughter actually kills claude in the original story

im 100% sure the black hair guy is her real father and the older brother of claude (if im wrong im gonna be gobsmacked)

Aaaaah, I know, I know, I know! I wouldn't have thought of this if Athy didn't say how much that guy resembled Claude! Even I felt he's a bit familiar, even though I couldn't put my finger on it why.
Okay, so here's my theory, which I'm going to put in spoiler tags. I don't know if it's spoiler or not, because I haven't read the novel, but just in case I'm right :D

So the guy is Claude's brother, who, allegedly was killed by Claude. But do you remember that flashback-like thing a few chapters ago? Where Claude's bro and Jenette left Claude to suffer? That was probably in the original timeline of the novel, where Athy was out of the picture and that guy planned to take down Claude and take over. And if I remember correctly, Jenette is his daughter in fact, not Claude's.
And he knows magic. He looks like Claude, but can easily alter his appearance. Also, the ribbon Jenette gave to Athy, did something before her magic went haywire and he was the one who recommended that ribbon to Jenette. As for Mr White, he might be helping him. I mean, if Claudebro originally wanted to come back, his plan was to get Jenette there, get rid of Athy, make Claude's life miserable and then take over. But it went off the rails the moment Claude refused to acknowledge even the existence of Jenette, so new plan. Here we go: he even got rid of Claude's memories of Athy, so everything could go back to plan, Athy dies, Jenette is place there and everything can return to how it was in the novel.
But he didn't expect Athy would be so independent and good with using magic.

Phew... there it is. Some other ideas came while writing it. If this is how it is, then most of this stuff happening makes sense. I'm eager to see if my theory is correct!

Jennette is an experiment, a tool at the eyes of her parents (both father+mother) so I'm not mad at her.

I hate her parents (especially the one using false eyes right now). Whitey is also no good guardian.

Poor Jennette. It’s fun to see her with Athy getting close.

And that guy ... is that u claude?!

Thank you so much for the updates 😘❤️ I can't wait to see more of AthyxClaude scenes 😭 and of course some yummy Lucas💕Athy reunion 🤩😍

Peeps are saying that he didn't show up in the novel like this but he - probably antascius also said that he wasn't supposed to be there... Maybe he's aware????

Users who are viewing this thread