Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

The last page was a good one.

Also i want to point it for people that didn't realize it yet, but claude's and athy's eyes always drawn elaborately with cystal-like texture, while jennette has the same blue eyes but with simpler design.
(But i think i also saw jennette's eyes drawn with crystal-like texture several times...)

@Albion09

The thing about Jennette is
she's kind of like a homunculus so the eye thing kind of makes sense since shes not a perfect royal descendant

Dex-chan lover
Jeanette is precious but yeah girl, stop befriending strange guys off the street.

@Albion09 if you noticed from old chapters, Jennette wore a ring to hide her eyes. Because crystal eyes are for royal, and she is not. If she didn't hide it it will make a suspicion among people.

Me the whole time: be suspicious be suspicious no trust no trust
Then Athy was like 0 Trust
Yes!!! That's my girl!

Run away from the suspicious stranger!!!
I hope nothing hapens to her.
And I don't think he'll do anything to Jethy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Fed-Kun's army
Athyโ€™s the best ๐Ÿ˜ looking out for her cousin. Thaaaaaaaank yooooooouuu sooooooo muuuuuuch for the translation, as always!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Thanks for the translation, my dear Bucci Gang!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And Athy totally sweet to Jeanette. She's like a knight in shining armor to Jeannette now

the culprit who make claude forgot about athy ๐Ÿคฌ
he take advantage of jennette who genuinely believe athy is her sister and wish to get along with athy
if jennette know the ribbon she gave athy was cursed she's gonna hurt badly
good thing athy aware that man is no good
thanks for the update!!!!๐Ÿ˜˜

Please, please continue to translate the webtoon. I hope that no one will repost it on Instagram. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’•

Jenette you pure innocent being. That's your dad tho, he's colder and crueller than you'd think...

Thanks for the update.

I don't like Jennette. I want the story to move on from her... and when is Lucas coming back? We need him to combat that dude's magic.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so curious what ends up happening with
Jeanette's curse and her father....
if anyone has spoilers I'd love to know! This is the kinda series that feels anxiety inducing without em orz

Hooo the real father of Jettie ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Has the same menacing aura as Claude... of course... being his brother

I MISS LUCAS ๐Ÿ˜ญ
This arc of Claude being amnesia is suck, as if we were brought back into the first chapters of S1, but this Athy is not a helpless baby/kid anymore ๐Ÿค” I want Athy to give Claude a good smack on the head for being such a jerk ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Users who are viewing this thread