Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Honk. Is that the Goose?
3dMMmiR.png

@Athena707

You should register at wattpad.com first for smooth reading. The story began after dad lost memory.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/198203454-who-made-me-a-princess-after-dad-lost-his-memories

Dex-chan lover
I hope things turn out ok for Junnette she is a pawn in all these scemes around her and she sincerly loves the pirncess as a lil sister

Double-page supporter
It feels like Claude... Probably because it's his brother, right? Why the fuck is he still alive?

I literally just got what athy was saying about Jennette and how Claude 2.0
Was making a cold face, he was doing that because Jennette compared him to Claude. I'm guessing anyway. Also, I'm so confused on why Athy's mother's outfit that she wore was in that siodonna shop, maybe its a traditional outfit?

If that blackhaired dude is Claude's brother doesn't that mean that he's Jeannette's actual father? Or does Claude have more than 1 brother?

FFAAADDDGDGGGEEE THAT BLACK HAIRED BIH IS CALUDE'S BROTHER I'M 100000000000% SURE BUT WHAT DA HELL DIDNT HE LIKE DDD IIII EEEE OR SOMETHING IM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF HIM MR CLAUDE IS A DUMBO NOW AND ATHY IS SAD IM GOING TO PUNCH HIM IN DA FACE GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE THAT CLAUDE'S BROTHER IS SOOOOOOOO RIDICULOUSLY HOT AS HELLLLL BUT I HOPE HE GODDAMN FREAKING ROTS IN HEEEELLLLLLLLLL

Dex-chan lover
All i said was Jettie was easy to mess with pls don't kill me Athy

Jennette is/was sheltered her entire life, but i cannot fanthom that Ijekiel who is such a smart guy, never told her to be careful around strangers, even if she is so trusting. Roger (mr whitey) just wants to use her...

be careful with Claudebro, girls! Here hoping that Athy discovers his intentions... Lucas cannot come back now, he is really good at magic, and can certainly fix the amnesia. Also, the natural disasters would have been nonsense, in retrospect.

stealing his wife to be and now trying to steal his daughter. Claude's brother is over LV 9000 NTR

This is what i was saying in the last chapter too JEN IS SO DUMB! DONT FOLLOW STRANGERS YOU IDIOT! I still dont like jen, she is just gonna get athy in trouble again 😒
That dad of jen I HATE HIM THE MOST! WERENT YOU DEAD?!?! STAY DEAD YOU ZOMBIE! LEAVE athy and claude alone! I cant believe he is using his daughter! 🤬

Dex-chan lover
@Arvadiel I think you'll find that over the years, Sakura has been incredibly useful... drawing in as much hate as possible from the readers to one focal point so that other glaring issues with Naruto were left to their own devices by much of the fandom. I'm not saying the author "All according to keikaku"'d us with her, but he might have. It's as plausible as anything else I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
@Arvadiel I mean, I said "keikaku" in an English sentence. I'm not exactly writing a thesis here myself.

Users who are viewing this thread