Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Athy should be looking for Lucas instead of wandering around with Jennette.

I read the novel translation. Here what I knew. Read at your own risk.

1. Black hair guy.
He is Aethernitas in Claude’s brother body. Aethernitas is genius magician/wizard emperor from 200 years ago. He used forbidden magic to be immortal and transfer his soul in another person body. Kinda like Orojimaru in Naruto

2. How Claude will regain his memory.
On Arthy 15th birthday, Lucas stuck a branch of world tree in Claude’s head. Claude’s memory returned after that. Lucas said it’s a gift for her birthday

Sorry for any mistake. I ‘m working on improving my writing English skill.

I don't get why all the hate on Jennette though, she's obviously lonely and look up to Athy as a sister she longed for. She hasn't been evil or scheming anything and most of the time just act her own age and being a cute little thing.

Double-page supporter
@mukade I know right!?
That's like, the FIRST thing dhe should've thought of actually. I'm lost as to why she goes the long way or hasn't thought about it first

@scarlet_summer and how in the hell is she supposed to know where the World Tree is?, Lucas may have know cause he's a goos ol' 200+ year old great sorcerer, but i'm pretty sure the location of such a thing is as hidden as it can be to literally anyone.

Oouh I'm amazed at how the plot could still be in their own pace, considering it's slowly thickening.. Like even athy looks so relaxed babysitting jetty right now.. Like the whole world believes that the incident of her losing control of her power seems to be natural, instead of manmade.. BUT, I want it revealed that jetty is the intermediary, so athy should be extra cautious.. AS A PERSON jetty might be harmless of course, but she is a chimera who holds black magic.. Nothing better than to be extra cautious..

If you're looking into spoilers we'd know that we shouldn't be worried that much.. But still, I'm talking about the present plot which is a bit too relaxed..

Double-page supporter
@MoonLightXC

I'm thinking more in the line of Athy not thinking of Lucas as the first solution to the problem. I'm just lost why she didn't think of him first when she encountered this problem so this is like a loophole in the story or her memory for that sake. I mean us readers thought of him first when Claude got in trouble right? why didn't she think of it when it's so obvious? that kinda problem

@snowingsilently

No. In novel, Aethernitas is emperor from 200 year ago. The white hair guy who said Lucas will die alone is the first black tower wizard. Lucas is 2nd black tower wizard.

@Mira995 The novel was completed but the translation I read is now reveal who the black hair guy is.

You can read spoil on novelupdate forum around page 4-12.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/suddenly-became-a-princess-one-day.74186/

Fed-Kun's army
@koiwipa Thank you, any idea when [2. How Claude will regain his memory.] will happen? Is it still a long way off?

@nixnaw I’m not sure because webtoon is a bit different than the novel.

For example, in novel
- Before seeing Jannete, Athy should research more about dark magic in Arlanta. Athy accidently met another supporting character, Cabel(or Kabel) Ernst, Ijekiel’s friend and ex-classmate . Ernst though Athy was fairy because she sat on the tree branch and disappeared in a blink of an eye. Certainly, he felt in love with Athy.
- Athy ‘ve never faced black hair guy during her escape.
- Athy should reunion with Claude not so long after Athy met Jannete. Even though Claude couldn’t remember Athy, he cannot live without her. She once again a princess and everyone else thought it was just a big fight between dad and daughter.
- There will be a few chapters about her peaceful life before Lucas return and stuck a world tree branch on dad’s head, dad passed out, Athy scream, and vola , dad remember Athy. 😆😆

My language doesn’t have past, present, or future tense and different grammar. So, sometime I’m not sure to use sit or sat, eat or ate , and so on when I write or type in English. Sorry if my writing sound wired.

I don't get Jeannette maaaan, nobody is going to say that she is like brainless... I get that she grew up sheltered but shouldn't that show how people can be cruel even your own family, and couldn't his uncle at least tell her to not go with strangers even Ikejil he is such a smart guy always with her and he couldn't tell her that?, and she goes with the first stranger that is nice with her?, they are like 15 I think not 4, maaaan they are trying so hard to paint her has this angelic creature that they make her dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread